We at Span Filtermist India Pvt.
Ltd., manufacture a wide range of industrial dust collectors. Our dust
collectors are used in several industries for dust generating applications.
Systems We Specialize Include
- Cyclone dust collectors with sequential air pulsating for dust bag
- Cyclone type dust collectors.
- Industrial dust collectors with various media filters to suit any
- Our range of Dust Filtration range for systems varies from 100 Micron
to 1 Micron in media type filters.
- We also offer tailor made solutions if there is any such specific
requirement for dust problems in the shop floor.
Dust generating applications
- Carbon dust
- Graphite machining
- Cement factories
- Rubber mills
- Dry Machining applications
- Bench / Tool & cutter grinders
- Abrasive cut off machines
of our Dust Collecting Systems
- High on suction capability
- At source capture of dust
- Cyclone and bag filters combined
- Sequential air pulsating arrangement
- Special spark arresters
- Suitable for any dry / wet dust generating application
Our Filtermist coolant mixer relies on a
mixing-zone design that creates strong shock waves of water vapor to break
down the coolant concentrate into a highly homogeneous emulsion of
sub-micron-size oil droplets. The result is a machining fluid characterized
by exceptional stability, tramp oil rejection,and cutting-zone lubricity.
The standard unit is supplied for 205 litre drums with an additional model,
featuring a drum adaptor and short feed hose, supplied for 20 and 25 litre
drums. The 20/25 Litre drum model with neck adaptor is designed to prevent
implosion as the drum empties.
Our Filtermist drum mounted coolant mixers are of premium quality that
accurately combine fluid concentrate with water in accurate ratios,
providing a ready to use solution straight from the drum. Our coolant mixer
is simple to operate, is made of non-corrosive metal and has no moving
parts. Stainless steel and other versions are available. We have
incorporated a semi-concealed metering screw for fine adjustment of mixing
ratios. Flow-rate is based on operating water pressure.
Installation is a simple matter of connecting to a pressurized water
supply, for which the unit comes complete with water inlet attachment and
outlet hose. Simply switching the water on and off controls the mixer.
Dilution range :
0.5%-15% Max flow rate
- Low Price
- Models are available for 205, 25 and 20 litre drums
- Robust stainless steel construction
- Fully adjustable
- Compact and easy to use
Component Cleaning Cabinet
Filtermist Component Cleaning Cabinet is
a highly cost effective method of maintaining clean air and removing
particle residue at the workplace. It is designed to wash and rinse
components in a single cabinet.
The Filtermist Component Cleaning Cabinet swiftly and easily removes fluid,
dust and metal chips left over from the manufacturing process. By using a
simple foot operation to activate the extraction system, all the debris is
collected in the internal container.
A powerful airgun enables efficient cleaning of the component and only
operates if the extraction unit is working, preventing harmful particles and
fluids being propelled into the working environment. A simple connection to
an existing air supply is all that is required for installation (no
It can work hold 10 kgs of weight. Load bearing rails within the machine
are aligned with similar rails It has a mobile trolley for basket boogie
transfer, alternatively, roller track may be fitted in the rails. Nominal
load weight for manual transfer is recommended. This design is faster, more
effective and efficient.
Product Code :
- Pressure: 6 bar (88psi)
- Airflow: 7S0 I/min (27cfm)
- Max Work holding Weight: 10kg
- Weight: 44kg
- Construction: Mild Steel Powder Coated
- Colour: Dark Grey
- Air connection: 1/4" Female BSPTElbow
- Captures coolant and detergent mist
- Highly cost effective
- Efficient component cleaning
- No electricity supply needed
*Our policy is one of continuous
improvement and we reserve the right to change our specifications and prices